Thursday, November 21, 2013

Baby Shower Studio

We hopped over to Baby Shower Studio in BF Homes for a quick photo shoot for the 6 months baby boy.  It was the same studio that gave a newborn photoshoot at Asian Hospital when Gavin was born. They also extended another free photoshoot at their studio upon each baby's 60th day.
They placed the complimentary photos in a hard bound album already.

    *6 months milestones...can now happily do tummy time in peace and crawl a bit
    *can now sit with a bit of assistance

So when Gavin turned 6 months, we decided to document his milestones and growth :)
We brought a lot of clothes when we went to the studio.  I initially wanted a Christmas themed background, but decided to use a more subdued but classic theme.
Baby Shower Studio is a Korean brand for baby studio, they have actual sets as compared to others who only change the background.  THey also don't edit the photos, I just gave them my USB and they transferred the photo files as soon as it was downloaded from the camera. Coolness!!!




     *kenkoy Gavin with his first shoes, the one with star and moon that his daddy bought for him
     *this is he last month na kasya his shoes sa kanya 

     *pardon the messy hair! always forget to fix my hair or put make up when Gavin is around 

Before our appointment, I was super worried on the timing.  Every mom would know that you cannot predict your baby's mood....Baka may sumpong, Baka gutom, Baka inaantok. 
Buti na lang, nasa mood si Gavin that time.  He found the photographer's assistant funny that he laughed the whole time, halakhak actually.  It was the first time that I saw my son laugh that hard and that long :) sulit na sulit!!! Good Job Gavin! 



Http://babyshower.ph
BF Homes Paranaque


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I've been reading your mommy entries! I like your dress here and the color too. I think pareho tayo ng body frame. May I know where did you get it?

    Also, I would like to follow you kaso walang subscribe button. Not a Mommy yet but maybe you can visit my blog as well. :) Thanks!

    xo, Bree effortlesslygorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete