Monday, June 16, 2014

Visiting London



This summer, my family visited London together with the little one.
In spite of all the hurdles of bringing a baby with us, it was all worth it.
I know he probably won't remember the trip when he grows up, but
I will always remember how happy I was that he was there with us every step of the way.



How great was it for Gavin's first train ride to be going to Scotland, his first taxi ride to London, his first public bus ride to Bath and his first tube trip to Oxford Street?









How fantastic was it to have his little steps at Buckigham Palace and St. Paul's?







Or to sing London Bridge is falling down in front of the actual Tower Bridge?


Then to slowly cross Abbey Road with a little one in tow?



How memorable it was for Lolo to see St. Andrews while carrying you in his arms?


How fun it was to see the Beatles' studio with Lolo and Lola :)



I will always remember how you wanted me to carry you the whole stretch of the bridge from Big Ben to London Eye! Still can't believe I did.  See my not so amused smile below. Haha!


I will always treasure seeing you walk the cobbled stones of Bath.


I will always remember carrying you the whole time whole crossing the Millenium Bridge, ayaw mo talagang magpababa!!!


I will keep in my heart the days without a stroller when I carried you in our Baby Bjorn while going around Edinburgh New Town.  I know that days that you will need my hand to hold while walking will not be for long, so okay lang my love.  



Thank you to Lolo, Lola, Ninang, Titas, Titos and Tita Lola who joined us in this wonderful trip!
We had the greatest time.  As they say, best to build many new memories than to have many new material things :). Tamaaaa! Till our next adventure xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment