Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Weekend in Tagaytay

We had a chance to go in a Tagaytay getaway last October at Hotel Kimberley.





It was a pleasant surprise to know that it was a kid friendly place with a lot of fun activities for children.

They had a petting zoo, a big open area field where the kids can run, wherein the animals roman freely too.  Their playground was also big and they had soccer amenities for kids too.
The pool was also a welcome respite amidst the green surroundings.










I had a great time and I'm sure Gavin did too :)



Hope we can come back when he is a little bit older so that he can interact more with the animals.
I am not an animal person, hence, I'm so thankful to my sister who played with Gavin and the animals. Haha! The rabbits were a bit scary even if they looked cute and fluffy.


No comments:

Post a Comment