Wednesday, April 8, 2015

First Day High

Today, Gavin and I went to the pre-school for a summer toddler class.


Dear Gavin,

In case you are wondering why I am dragging you as early as 2 years old to school, 
it's really because I want to give you 2 hours in a day to spend time with people your age,
and not be stuck at home with just grown ups. Have fun being a kid with kids :)



I hope and pray that it will help you talk and communicate properly.
I also hope that it will teach you to be kind and play fair.
I do wish that you can gain a friend at the end of it all.
Plus most importantly, I hope that you get to have a great time every day.



Today, I learned that you are far more braver than mommy.
You didn't cry on your first day and you immediately ran to the toys when you entered class.
You also had the biggest smile running after the ball in the field.
You made your first artwork today and I am amazed it was a cloud and the rainbow.





I hope school will be fun and I hope it will teach you to sit still for longer periods of time.
Hope you learn to eat by yourself even if it's just cookies.
Hope you learn to say your name, and mine too.



I am so happy today, until I realized that you are not a baby anymore.
Where did my baby Gavin go, the one that I held in one arm to sleep?

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment