Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Nones Baby Shower

Surprise!!!!

My sisters and cousins prepared a surprise baby shower for me, Noel and the baby yesterday.
Kinabahan ata sila na I'll be delivering soon :) 
Since I'm on strict bed rest, we had a fun evening at my parents' home with games, food and lots of pics :)



They each creatively made customized baby shirts for Baby Cruz.  Guess what's my favorite?


Ang kulet ng mga artwork! My parents were trying to draw a baby, but it looked like a nose instead.  Kim placed an injection because she comes to the house to inject my meds and my IV was called Terbutulane/Bricanyl hence the Toco nickname.  Noel made a Miami Heat Wade Jersey.  Yum made a cool tuxedo.  Mikee made a yellow rainbow (i think).  Ian made a nautical ahoy themed shirt.  Elaine made a super cute summer themed whale artwork in lieu of the season.  Tita Beth made the cars shirt.  Tito Abet made the six pack abs and the green jersey #1 (green archer kaya or blue eagle?), Tita Pretty made the colorful love love love hearts shirt and Marielle made the drawer of a newborn baby.  Coolness, right?


What was funny was that the gifts that some of them gave were still girly inspired, hehehe! In this side of the family, we're almost 80% girls...obvious na hindi sanay sa baby boy!

Uh oh pink wiwi pad

uh oh cap with the cutest floral embroidery
Mom gave the cutest white shirt w blue piping but with floral embroidered collar. This is what happens after having 3 girls :) hehehe but its cute    


How cute is this?



Thank you everyone for the gifts, effort in drawing, traveling all the way to BF, the time spent with us and for the love for our forthcoming baby :)  This was the best way to start my bed rest saga at home!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment