Thursday, September 19, 2013

4th Month Doctor's Visit


Last month, I decided to bring Gavin to the pedia because he didn't poop for 5 days even when fully consuming breastmilk only.  It was great that his pedia, Dra. Carmela De Lara's clinic was until 7pm, conducive for working moms like me.  Lo and behold, when Dra. Examined him inside the clinic, his diaper was full of poop.  I think my son pulled a prank on me, hehehe!




We also got his monthly shots since we were there na.  I'm still amused that Gavin is such a brave heart when it comes to injections :) 



Dra. Carmela also wanted us to start on solids already, but to take it slow. For now, we are limited to hypoallergenic prepared food such as Gerber and Earth's best for veggies only.  Gavin has been taking the food well and his tongue reflex has started to be going inside his mouth and not pushing the food outward.  

Solids here we come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment