Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year

2013 was the best and worst year. 
I stayed home for the first part of the year, but spent a lot of quality time with family.
I was in and out of the hospital, but safely gave birth.
It was love at first sight when I met my son, but we had to leave him in the hospital to get well.
I became a mom which is the very best thing that ever happened :)

There were a lot of things that happened after that which seemed like a whirlwind rush that changed me forever.  It was both bad and good at the same time.
As they say, shit happens and sometimes it happens to the best of us.

I would still like to believe that as my Religion teacher in Assumption, Ms. Chinnie posted in her blog, FabAfterForty.tumblr.com that:


So here's to 2014 :)
I hope to always be grateful for all the things I have in my life.
I pray for guidance on being the best mom I can be for my son.
I pray for more time spent with loved ones.
I pray for memorable travels here and beyond.
I pray for keeping in touch with old and new friends.
I pray to be more financially sound aka d.o.n.o.t.s.h.o.p.a.l.o.t.
I pray for stability in the workplace - to work harder and to face all challenges w the positive spirit.
I pray for pleasant surprises.
I pray for more happy memories.
I pray that I always find the joy in small things.
I pray that I find clarity of mind and peace of heart in spite of.

PS Dear God, I also pray that our yaya stays with us na talaga, hahahahahaha!
Eto pala dapat ang number one, jk!

No comments:

Post a Comment