Wednesday, April 23, 2014

One Day To Go

Allow me to be a bit senti as this time last year, I knew that I will already go to the hospital and give birth the following day.  I was already 3 cms dilated since 3 days ago and I was having regular contractions.

I ate at the Petron gas station before hitting the hospital because for sure, no food intake when they confine me.  I arrived around 5pm and by 6pm, I was 4cms already.  I thought it was going to be a fast labor, but ended up being in labor for 14 hours.  As you know, I ended up delivering Gavin via CS at 9:43am on April 25, 2014.  I don't remember hearing him cry or seeing him because I was knocked off by anesthesia, but it was kissing him in the photos :)

So here we are now, one day to go till the big day.

Bulilit is sick w fever and inflamed gums since 3 days ago.
I really hope he gains his appetite back and feels better in time for his birthday.
Please say a prayer for him, hope he gets better na and hope we have more teeth by tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment