Thursday, April 24, 2014

Happy Birthday To the Love Of My Life

Happy birthday Gavini!!! 

How time flies...our one year together has been the greatest happiest funniest bestest time of my life :)
I hope you get well soon and I hope we made you happy today :)



I made a birthday cake most especially for you :)


Thank you to Carlyle and Isla :)


Thank you for all of the gifts guys :)




Hope you had fun in our Project Pie Lunch :)



Hope you had a blast riding th carousel, choo choo train and cars at the mall!


I do hope that you enjoyed the kiddie barber shop in spite of the tears xxx
Super gwapo hair naman after :)


Hope you had a great dinner w us :) I cooked the steak, ribs and pasta just for you!!!


I love you Gavin ... Hope we made your day extra special :)













No comments:

Post a Comment