Saturday, May 10, 2014

Party Time

When I was growing up, my parents gave us birthday parties every single year until we turned 7 years old.  There was always a big fuss about birthdays so I thoroughly enjoyed the extravaganza even when I was a grown up already.  Hence, I made sure that Gavin's party will be a fun memorable one.

Initially, I thought of not having a theme, but he developed a big love for Mickey Mouse few months before his birthday and hearing the theme from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse made him excited all the time.  Many thanks to Tita Belen's or providing th venue :)


My sister, my mom and I sourced all the prizes and giveaways a month before the party.






I initially thought it will be a small party, 70pax Lang ang pinareserve sa caterer, but was floored to realize that a lot of people close to our hearts went.
Thank you guys!


Gavin had a great time, which was the most important part of it.








But, glad to see that the guests had the greatest time as well :)








Nice to see people, both kiddies and grown ups having a good time.





Thank you Lord na kumasya ang food, hehe!



Thank you for everyone who made the day extra sweeter and extra special!

Thanks for all the presents and the thoughtfulness plus the time given for the little one who is not so little anymore.















No comments:

Post a Comment