Sunday, August 17, 2014

Breastfeeding Room: Tagbilaran Airport

I was surprised to see a breastfeeding and kiddie room sign at Tagbilaran Airport.
I followed the sign which led me to the second floor waiting area.  
I was GLAD and excited when I peeked into the room and saw this.



There was a complete play area, with educational toys and books, with a television playing Frozen, with a hard drive containing lots of videos for kids, with a rubber matt where kids can freely play in and staying inside is free! It also has a sofa for nursing moms. 



I could not believe that a local airport can be this kid friendly.  If Tagbilaran can do it, all other airports, especially bigger ones can do it too.  It just proves that it's not a matter of government funds, but if there is a will, there is a way.  Doing a room like this is not expensive.  However, it needs priority as it is much more easier for a local government to convert a place as huge as this to be used by a food tenant instead.  It just goes to show how much Bohol puts importance to families traveling and the happiness of their children.  Happy Kids = Happy Parents = Happy Trips!



No comments:

Post a Comment