Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hospital Hopping

Early into my pregnancy, together with my husband, we've decided that I'm to give birth at Asian Hospital.
It's nearest to our doctor's htome and I feel more at ease with the hospital itself.
It has a homey feel to the rooms and its surroundings plus the size of the rooms are also big as compared to the rooms of other hospitals at the same price bracket.

Asian Hospital
Women's Health Center



 

  Executive Private Deluxe Room Php4700

Few days ago, when I had to undergo a lot of tests and scans at St. Lukes Global City, I decided to kill time by requesting for a hospital tour.  I've never been to any of the rooms and I'm also interested in seeing what all the fuss was all about with the new hospital.  The staff of SLGC were kind enough to entertain my request and to take me to the different kinds of birthing rooms and regular rooms.

St. Luke's Global City
Birthing Rooms Private Suites

Deluxe Private Php8,000 per day

Executive Private Php9,000 per day



Deluxe Suite with Water Birth Facilities Php12,000 per day

Receiving Area

Kitchen

Water Birth, anyone?

Regular Patient Rooms
Regular Private Php3,500 per night


Deluxe Private Php4,150 per night

Executive Private Php6,000 per night

Kitchen

Bigger Toilet

OB Gyn Center
This is where you spend time to labor, deliver by normal section, delivery by cs, etc. if you are not getting your very own private birthing suite.  Although, there are small private cubicles inside where you can also wait privately with 1 companion at Php2,000 roundabouts per day.  The regular labor room is also here, but you cannot have a companion inside until you are transferred to the delivery room.  Your husband or companion can then join you when the actual time to deliver comes.





          General waiting area for companions


Admitting Room

Sneak Peak into private labor room/cubicle


After seeing St. Luke's superb facilities, I'm still bent on delivering at Asian.  It's older, but the overall ambiance is better (in my opinion only).  Hope the photos and the price points are helpful :)

PS Rates are for 2013 only


















 


1 comment: