Sunday, April 21, 2013

Baby Shower Rubber Duckie

Our friends threw a baby shower for Baby Cruz at Conti's Westgate on a Sunday afternoon in April.
I braved going out of the bed because this coming week might already be the week that I'll deliver. 
I was super happy to see all our friends whom we have not seen for the past months due to my house arrest.  It was a perfect way to cap off the hardships of the past 9 months and to celebrate the coming arrival.






















Pia, Babits, Gail, Frances and Weissy took the lengths in doing the preparations, invitation of peeps, games, etc.  We played Baby Pinoy Henyo and the Name Game :) 

I'm also very thankful that Paul, my bestfriend Aileen's husband was able to attend since he's also here in Manila for a short business stint.

 
 

Happy that we also got very useful gifts, ones that we haven't bought yet.  We're now officially complete with all the baby items needed.  Baby na lang ang kulang!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I came across your blog when searching for Dr. Eileen Manalo. She's also my ob now. Then I saw Ma'am Pia in your photos. She used to be my office mate. What a small world. :)

    ReplyDelete