Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hello Baby

Last March, after being confined again, I asked Noel if he can be the one to buy some basic essential items for the baby.  Some of my friends have recommended that we visit Hello Baby, the outlet shop selling Carter's, Luvable Friends, etc. factory outruns at a house in Bel-Air.  My husband is not a shopper at all, but since I really can't leave the bed, he doesn't have a choice, but be the one to buy the basic items for our baby.

I've reiterated that I don't want to spend a lot on newborn items because the baby will probably outgrow the clothes in a matter of days or weeks.  I just told Noel to select items that our baby can wear at home once we bring him home from the hospital.

The prices at Hello Baby were really discounted by a lot and the whole stash was about Php2,000+ only :)  The quality of the cotton was also good, quite comparable to the ones at the mall especially for the mittens, booties, etc. 







No comments:

Post a Comment