Friday, June 28, 2013

Celebrating my 33rd

We recently celebrated my birthday and it felt like a lot of firsts all rolled into one.  It was the first time to celebrate it with our son, Gavin's first out of town trip, first time in a long time to go on a 'date' as well.  My husband surprised me with an pretty cool gift upon waking up.  It was just what I wished for :) haha, my language of love is gifts so I really wish that be it a small gift, dapat pinagisipan at effortful talaga! 

We took the whole household to Tagaytay, hoping for some fresh cool air for the little one.  





We visited Breakfast at Antonio's for a late lunch.  Sad to say that the servings at the new location were quite small so I'm a little bit disappointed. 






Dessert was at Cafe Breton with my favorite banana and condensed milk crepe.
We also passed by the Pink Sisters' chapel before heading home.  There are a lot of blessings to be thankful for.  

It started to rain pretty hard as we travelled back to Manila. Kasi naman, it always and forever rains on my birthday and all other important milestones in my life (who can forget our super rainy wedding? Hahaha).  My folks were stranded in a 4 hour traffic from QC to Alabang.  Hence, it was only my sister who was able to join us for dinner at Yaki Mix.  Thankfully, the parentals were able to join us for a Starbucks fix after dinner.  




It was a sweet day to celebrate my 33rd :) every time I get older, I find myself enjoying more intimate celebrations instead of big ones.  Thanks to all loved ones who remembered me on my special day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment