Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day Out

Took a leave and brought Gavin to his pedia.
He took his 5 in 1 immunization and we celebrated by going to the mall after :)






We also met up with my best friend, Babits and her kids, Isla and Carlyle.
Gavin enjoyed his day out at BHS.
It was his first time to be outside seeing a lot of people, dogs, colors, etc.
I really hope that there would be more open spaces, trees and parks here in Manila.
It would be really fun for the kids to have a lot of greens to see and trees to climb instead of them
Being mall rats.  






I still remember when I was young, there was no cable tv then so cartoons were only shown a few hours in the morning and during weekends.  Hence, we spent the rest of the day outdoors playing patintero or riding our bikes or playing bahay bahayan using our imagination.
These days, I usually see kids playing with their iPads and I am also guilty of this because at his early age, Gavin already watches Pocoyo in the iPad too.  Yikes!
Sana I can give more authentic outdoor experiences in the future :) fingers crossed


Gavin also spent time with Tita Pia and Tito Josef before they went off on their honeymoon :)


 




No comments:

Post a Comment