Friday, October 11, 2013

Goodmorning Sleepyheads

I was never a morning person, but my son is.
He has been waking up at 5am the past few weeks which is short of driving me crazy.
Every time he wakes up, he gives me the biggest smile which makes my heart melt
and pushes me to rouse from sleep and play with him.

He has learned how to kick and nudge me when he sees that I am closing my eyes.
What to do? How to do it?
He used to sleep until 7am but his teething gums has been keeping him up and about early.

wait for the folks at home to wake be up at 7am so he can then have his morning sun outside
and short nap while I also catch a short shut eye before going to work.

I can't wait for the first tooth to come out, if only to make him a longer sleeper :)
For now, Goodmorning from Mommy will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment