Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy Six Months



I can't believe it's been half a year!!!
My baby is not a newborn anymore....medium baby na.
Sometimes, I really wish I can just freeze time and stare at Gavin.
It still never fails to amaze me that he was just a speck of blood before.
Here he is now...woke up at 530am on his 6th month birthday.



We had cake for breakfast :)
Who says you can't have dessert first thing in the morning?



I also surprised Gavin with a bigger ball with mirrors to sharpen his eyes with colors,
soft parts to chew on and a mirror to play with.
It has been my new resolve not to buy him more toys from now on...sa pasko na dapat ang next.
We still have gifts from his baptism that he hasn't used.

       Hello Six Months!


Gavin was asleep when I came home from work.
Quite funny that he was wearing the hood of the pajama when I saw him in bed.
My mom said she made him wear it to protect his head from mosquitoes ... Tsk tsk
We still celebrated with spaghetti and inihaw from Analyn and dessert from Ninang Monica.



I hope the little boy had loads of fun today, I sure did :)

Milestones:
The little boy can now easily eat oatmeal, lugaw which he hates and the teething cookies he loves.
He can flip from side to side.
He can now take a bath in real bath tub.
He can now hold his milk bottle for a few seconds.

We are also joining Kindermusik next week :)
His first day of trial class was last Saturday, October 19.
(Seperate post on that)




No comments:

Post a Comment