Monday, February 24, 2014

Breastfeeding Stations Part 4

My new favorite mall is now SM Aura.  It's a small mall but has the basic needs that I want every week, the super market, Healthy Options, Baby & Co and of course, SM :)

Glad that they have a nice breastfeeding room.  They call it a family room but I hope that they put ample signs outside that there is such a thing.  All the times that I used it, no one else was inside, so it's safe to assume that not a lot of people know it exists.

I only knew about it after asking the guard of Baby & Co after a poopy emergency with Gavin.

They have private rooms for breastfeeding and a good amount of area for changing diapers.  It was also big enough to fit my mom, the yaya, the stroller, baby and me.  It also has a hot and cold water dispenser and enough bathroom supplies.




It has cute wash bins for the little ones.


Clean nappy = happy baby :)








No comments:

Post a Comment