Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Goodbye Yanna

Two weeks ago, Gavin's first yaya, Yanna, left us to go back to the province indefinitely.
She joined us after Gavin turned one month old.  We started on rocky ground when she had a bad cough the first two weeks and was always sleepy.  She then broke our diaper genie, but fixed it the same day after I got really mad for her not taking care of things.  

She started taking care of Gavin when he was this small.



After the first two months, I felt that she learned to love my son wholeheartedly.  She loves to sing and quickly memorized all the English songs we play in the ipad as well,as the songs of his toys.  She can sing the songs by herself even without the ipad eventually.  She also had the knack in making Gavin laugh :)



In spite of the short comings, we eventually all had a good relationship with her and my heart was put at ease when I leave home for work.



She was always happy when she sees Gavin do his milestones like crawling, cruising, laughing, etc.



Here are our other helpers, Emelie and Analyn who all love the bulilit dearly,


That's why when she told me she wanted to leave to go back to the province, I said yes wih a heavy heart.  I was praying that Hopefully, God gives us another kind soul who will look after Gavin with love and extra care every day.


This is her last week of giving him a bath :(


Thank you Yanna for taking care of my son and for assisting me in my first dibs in motherhood.
The first months wouldn't have been easier for all of us if not for your help. Xxx

   
    *last day with us! with our new yaya, Nimia, in red too :)





No comments:

Post a Comment