Saturday, October 11, 2014

Mind Museum

With nothing to do on a Saturday afternoon, I found a Dealgrocer coupon for Mind Museum.
Got two coupons for me and yaya.  I thought Gavin will be free because he was just one year old, but apparently, once your kid reaches two feet, he needs to pay the usual entrance fee.

Okay lang, worth it naman.  We had fun...I don't know who had more fun, the yaya or Gavin :)

Gavin had a great time seeing lots of colors, touching different surfaces, seeing different movements and most of all, seeing different children walking around.  

The Mind Museum is really for more grown kids who can do the experiments themselves or read the interesting factoids, but for a small toddler, it was also a very good sensory exercise.



I really hope Manila will have more kiddie educational museums!

    Life is like a room full of chocolates *

     Bookworm*



No comments:

Post a Comment