Saturday, October 11, 2014

Weekend Fun in the Sun

Several weeks ago, we spent a lazy Saturday morning with the Russell's to swim on their village pool.
The kiddos had a lot of props in the pool, complete with a floating sofa, haha.
How I wish I had these things before when I was small :)



*********************************************************************************************************


On a sunny long weekend holiday in August, we went on a staycation at a local hotel.
Before having a child, I didn't realize that they had a pretty cool kiddie water area, complete with a slide free floor, water fountains and a playground on top of the water play area. How cool is that?

Gavin had fun...nagka-pneumonia lang nga after a week ...but I'll reserve that in another post.


No comments:

Post a Comment