Tuesday, December 10, 2013

7th Month Doctor's Visit

Visited the doctor yesterday for Gavin's hepa shot.
He is now 69.5 cms long and weighs 7.3 kilos.
We still need to work on our weight gain and eat more solids.
He can now sit on his own and his motor skills are well developed.



It was Gavin's first time to lick a lollipop during our visit :)

My heart still aches when he cried a bit during the injection.
He didn't cry for a long time, still a brave boy compared to mommy, hehehe.


How time flies!

I can still remember our first visit when he was a few weeks old and he was so small, the weighing scale was a lot bigger than him.  Look at him now, with his legs beyond the scale, at talagang nakakapit pa sa side.

Was also going through Gavin's photos and noticed his different looks.

This is his poopy face, I have a poop mommy!

This is his I am thinking of doing something silly like pulling ninang's hair look.

This is his whaaaat, picture again? I am not amused look!

This is his pretty please look! Please let me out of the door so I can walk!


This is I am hungry I want to eat everything, please feed me look!


In the other neck of the woods, yaya is leavin next month :( what to do?
Panic attack! Still praying fervently we find a good one, as good as the one we have now.
This is really my Christmas wish xoxo 15 days to go before Christmas!















No comments:

Post a Comment