Saturday, March 29, 2014

Avent Tempo

I was interested in using disposable bottles since we are about to travel out of the country without a yaya.  I am not excited to wash and sterilize my medela bottles and avent bottles by myself.  That's about 8-9 Avent bottles in a day and about 14-16 medela bottles for my pump.  Nakakaloka yun guys!
I don't plan to waste two hours of vacation time, haha.

Good thing that I recently found Avent Tempo disposable liners in SM.
They only sell the liners regularly now for 4oz and 8oz but the actual bottle holder of Avent has been discontinued.  I was able to buy 2pcs online at Amazon, bit I found out they have 14pcs of the bottles remaining at SM Harrison Plaza.  The disposable liners are available at SM, Baby & Co etc. on sale at 50% off for the 4oz php350 for 50pcs.  



Recently, I found myself trying out the bottles before we fly out.
Ang SAYA!  The plastic liner is not flimsy at all.
When the milk is decreased,the liner also becomes smaller so that your baby does not experienced colic with accumulated air inside.  I love it talaga :)
Less bottles to wash for the yaya.
We only change the nipples so less items to bring in the baby bag.

    *ubos na ang milk 


If you have a newborn, if you exclusively pump a toddler or as long as the 4oz bottle works for you, try out the Avent Tempo bottle.  Buy the remaining ones at Harrison :)

2 comments:

  1. Im looking for these same bottles!! I used them 7 years ago with my son and I love them. Where is SM Harrison plaza exactly? I need the 4oz and 8 oz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one too! my go-to gift for other mums 2 be! Used to be available in sm hypermarts some yearsss ago. Now, no more. Sad =(

    ReplyDelete