Monday, March 31, 2014

Summer Is Here

Summer is officially here, ang init init na talaga.
We spent last weekend outdoors since it was so hot to be stuck at home.

We rode the swing together and it brought back memories of me and my dad riding a swing too at Luneta a long long time ago.

Lunch at Salcedo Market over barbecue, puto bumbong and pizza.



We spent the afternoon together shopping and trying out Gymboree for free play.
Gavin had loads of fun (separate post on Gymboree soon).  We went to ATC after, being mallrats that we are.  Sometimes I wonder if the yaya can keep up to our weekend itinerary, walang kapaguran from sun up to sun down.


The following day, I woke up and saw this.
Who then broke into the biggest smile :)

Haaaay, you really crack me up Gavin!
What a beautiful way to start my morning.

Since it's the start of summer, I am also happy to report that the little man did not cry his lungs out when dipped in the water.  We actually had fun and I think someone loved learning to splash the water with his bare hands at last.


Happy Summer Guys!
Keep cool!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment