Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Typical Day w. Ten Month old Baby

7am Gavin wakes me up and we play for a good 30 minutes before we rouse from bed
        I give him to his yaya for his morning paaraw outside (yes until now a little bit of sunshine helps)



        
8am Yaya gives Gavin his breakfast, he is a fussy eater so whenever he sees me or my mom, ayaw 
         nang kumain again and nagpapakarga.  I usually spend this time eating my breakfast too.



830am Bath time for mommy and bath time for baby at his bath tub in the garden.
         I spend about 20 minutes expressing breastmilk while I dry my hair :)



9am  Prepare things for work : breast pump and storage containers, freezing tablet, cover.
         Last minute play time with Gavin or I kiss him goodbye if he is sleeping already.


12nn Breastmilk expression at work in my workstation.
         Lunch time 

3pm Breastmilk expression take two.

6pm Breastmilk expression before I leave work.
 
630pm Take out milk from pantry fridge, pack it in my cooler and go home.

730pm Dinner, keep all milk expressed at the ref.
            Make sure clothes of Gavin for the next day are fixed as well as vitamins, lotion, diaper, etc.

8pm  Playtime with the little man.

10pm Me time = Internet time!

11pm Breastmilk expression, prepare all bottles for the night and tomorrow morning.

12nn Get some shut eye :D


1 comment:

  1. It is fine. Brands are working very hard on trying to get more colors out of ceramic. So far other than replica watches white, light colors don't look very good - being blotchy and replica watches sale washed out. Right now darker colors such as black, blue, and brown look decent in ceramic. I really look forward to seeing more ceramic colors soon. We all know that Rolex replica watches sale is investing heavily into ceramic, so perhaps they will succeed where others have failed. Rolex replica watches sale released the very first Daytona replica watches sale models with a ceramic bezel two years ago. It was a black ceramic bezel, and ironically one of them was matched to a "chocolate" brown dial. But this 2013 model has the first ever brown ceramic bezel. It is a deep brown, and in the right light it would look black. The metallic ice blue dial swiss replica watches is beautiful, and I agree that from an aesthetic standpoint it matches brown much better than black.

    ReplyDelete